Assistant Professor, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Mail: 534 Engineering Center, 2200 N. Squirrel Road, Rochester, Michigan 48309-4401
Email: email@example.com, Office: 534 Engineering Center
Phone: (248)-370-4087, Fax:: (248)-370-4625
I am an Assistant Professor at the Oakland University, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. My research interest are broad in the system area of computer science, with focus on parallel and high performance computing, programming languages and compiler, distributed and cloud computer systems and computer architectures. Recent work has been focused on developing a new parallel programming system for the future exascale computers with features such as machine aware compiliation, abstraction machine model, adaptive runtimes and power efficiency. The most recent work has been concentrating on creating programming systems for heterogeneous and manycore systems with accelerators based on OpenMP.
I have been teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in computer system, e.g. programming languages and compiler, distributed computing systems, data structures, parallel programming, etc. This semester (Fall 2013), I teach CSE 231 Data Structures in Object Oriented Computing II.
I am also in the OpenMP Architectural Review Board (ARB) and chair the OpenMP interoperability language subcommittee.
News, Events and CFPs
- PLC 2014, The 3rd Workshop for Programming Models, Languages and Compilers for Manycore and Heterogeneous Architectures, Co-located with 27th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2014)
- We will host the OpenMP Language Committee Meeting at University of Houston from January 28-31 2013, and then OpenACC language meeting from Feb 1-3.
- PLC 2013, The 2nd Workshop on Multicore and GPU Programming Models, Languages and Compilers, Boston, USA, May 20th, 2013, Co-located with 27th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2013)
- PGAS12, The 6th Conference on Partitioned Global Address Space Programming Models, October 10-12, 2012, Santa Barbara, California, USA
- ICPP2012, The 41st International Conference on Parallel Processing, Pittsburgh, PA September 10-13, 2012
- PGAS11, The 5th Conference on Partitioned Global Address Space Programming Models, October 15 - 18, 2011, Galveston Island, Texas, USA