Current Funded Projects
of Supporting Tools for Driver Assistance Systems of Autonomous
Vehicles", PI, funded by Magna Electronics, $143,891, 02/11/2016-09/30/2016.
- Gift fund from Ministry of Security and Public
Administration, Republic of Korea, $2,000, October, 2013.
Past Funded Projects
- "Grid-Wise Information Base and Configuration Engine
Development by Unifying IEC 61850 and IEC 61970", International
Project: Oakland University (US), SISCO (US), Myongji University
(Korea), Sejong University (Korea), Zenithtek (Korea), PI of
foreign institutions, Korea Institute of Energy Technology
Evaluation and Planning (KETEP), $1,380,000 (\1
,1,450,000,000), 12/01/2011-12/01/2014. News Articles: page 1,
page 2, page 3
- "Improving Design Quality of Software Systems via
Pattern-Based Transformation" PI, University Research Committee
(URC) Fellowship, Oakland University, $8,500,
- "An Aspect-Oriented Approach to Developing UML Models of
Access Control Systems", PI, The National Science Foundation
(NSF), $218,229, 08/15/2005-08/14/2008. (CCF-0523101)
- "Legacy Transformation Using Pattern-Based UML Modeling",
PI, The Research Excellence Fund (REF), Oakland University,
- "Checking Design Pattern Conformance of Software Models,"
PI, University Research Committee (URC) Fellowship, Oakland
University, $8,500, 05/15/2005-8/15/2005.