[Home][Research][Teaching][For Prospective Students]
For Ph.D. Students
I am looking for self-motivated Ph.D. students to join our team. Contact me if you are interested in the topics of the following areas:
- System and Software Security
- Hardware-assisted Security
- Cloud, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Autonemous Driving Security
- Deep learning and AI Security
An ideal candidate is expected to have:
- Srong motivation of doing research.
- An earned master/bachlar degree in CS, EE, or other engineering majors.
- Strong C/C++/Java/Python system programing experience.
- Solid background in system programming and algorithms.
- Solid background in Linux
- Solid background in Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Data Structure, and Compiler.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Previous research experience in information security, cryptography, and Operating System is a big plus.
For Master and Undergradaute Students
Several paid positions are available for Master and/or Bechlar students. Please send me (liua at oakland dot edu) the following documents in one email.
- Your resume (mandatory)
- Your publication (mandatory)
- Your transcripts (mandatory)
- Your TOFEL/GRE scores (mandatory if you are international student)
- Your software repositories (e.g., Github and/or Bitbucket) (optional)
- Your personal statement (optional)